Supperland now holds daytime weddings at weekends.
The starting price range for venue and food and beverage is $18,000 to $24,000 (tax and tip not included). Things like seafood, caviar, specialty wines, and cocktails drive the price up from there.
- You have private use of the restaurant, which can accommodate up to 90 people seated, and of the bar until 3 p.m.
What is included in the price: Chairs, tables, glassware, cutlery, linens and crockery are all included in the base price. The items included are what you would see in Supperland on a normal night.
- If you want something extra, like plain white plates, for example, you’ll have to hire them at an additional cost.
- Supperland has a wedding coordinator who can help your wedding planner.
What is not included in the price: Items such as full service planning, music, flowers, photography, decor, other rentals, hair and makeup are not included.
- You will need to hire your own vendors for anything other than food and drink and venue.
An example of a timeline:
- 10 a.m.: The wedding party begins to prepare in the speakeasy and wine cellars.
- 11 a.m.: The ceremony begins in the main dining room.
- 11:30 a.m.: Cocktails, small bites and photos take place at the bar and in the garden/patio.
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch is served in the main dining room.
- 2 p.m.: Cocktails and cake cutting take place at the bar.
- 3 p.m.: The bar is open to the public, but customers can stay.
The bottom line: From $18,000 isn’t cheap, so it’s for couples with a bigger budget who want to focus on food.
Here is an overview of spaces and menu items.