Aligned with David’s cultural ethic of “serve her or serve someone who is,” Front line ferocious is dedicated to amplifying the heroism, fearlessness and bravery of those who serve others in their community. To show their support, David’s is delighted to honor and celebrate all frontline workers through this corporate philanthropy initiative. This program is an extension of the #frontlinefierce campaign launched by the retailer May 2020 in which they donated hundreds of dresses to deserving frontline workers.
The retailer has partnered with organizations whose work aligns with Frontline Fierce’s overall mission, including:
- Operation Unfold Your Robe, a global clothing boutique that deploys American patriotism One Dress at Time. Military women, military wives, and eligible military dependents may choose one dress and one accessory per calendar year to attend military balls and events.
- First Responders Children’s Foundationwho provide support to children who have lost a parent in the line of duty as well as to families experiencing significant financial hardship due to tragic circumstances.
- Hope for Warriorswho provide comprehensive support programs for military members, veterans and military families focusing on transition, health and wellness, peer engagement and connections to community resources.
- Warriors Mountain River Adventures, is a veterans/first responders non-profit organization that seeks to empower and bring veterans and first responders to the present day for community and healing. Their mission is all about being together and experiencing outdoor adventures through new skills that veterans can take home and incorporate into their daily lives.
- She jumps, works to increase the participation of women and girls in outdoor activities. In partnership with nature, SheJumps creates safe and educational outdoor experiences for girls and women that promote growth and transformation.
- Gary Sinise Foundationthat honor our advocates, veterans, first responders, their families, and those in need by creating and supporting unique programs designed to entertain, educate, inspire, empower, and build communities.
“FIERCE is the one word that made sense in building this program. With Frontline Fierce, we wanted to imagine a way to celebrate the heroic individuals who so courageously serve our communities day in and day out,” said Kelly Cook, marketing and IT director of David’s Bridal. “By partnering with these incredible organizations, we can celebrate and honor our fearless frontline professionals in a variety of ways. We are honored to be able to give back to them and hope these partnerships can lead to magical times for exceptional people who are so deserving. .”
“We are so grateful for this amazing opportunity to work with David’s Bridal,” said Yvonne Coombes, CEO, co-founder of Operation Deploy Your Dress and 2020-2021 Armed Forces Insurance Army Spouse of the Year. “Together, we will continue our impact in our efforts to spread American patriotism one robe at a time on the frontline and frontline heroes of our military!”
David’s Bridal is committed to creating unique partnerships with each organization in keeping with its overall commitment to donating employee volunteer time, monetary donations and product contributions. The retailer plans to continue to expand its list of partners as the program grows in hopes of reaching as many organizations as possible. 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations interested in partnering with David’s Bridal Frontline Fierce may submit their information on the reseller website or contact Laura McKeever, Sr. Manager of Brand PR, Communications and Philanthropy at [email protected].
About David’s Bride
With 70 years of experience dressing clients for all of life’s special occasions, David’s Bridal is built on the idea that everyone deserves to have their dream outfit, regardless of their style preference. , shape, size or budget. We believe in inclusivity, authenticity and empowerment, and our mission is to help everyone find the look that will allow them to be the best, most authentic version of themselves on their birthday. wedding or any special occasion. David’s Bridal is dedicated to helping every customer, with the help of online planning tools, knowledgeable stylists and expert tailors who will guide them through the buying journey. With over 300 stores located across the United States, Canadain the United Kingdom and in the franchises of Mexico, we offer one-stop convenience for the entire bridal party and beyond. To learn more about David’s bride, visit www.DavidsBridal.comdownload it Planning appand connect on social networks via instagram, Youtube, pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, ICT Tacand LinkedIn.
SOURCEDavid’s Bridal, Inc.